Thursday, May 23, 2013

Madison (Splash) Inspired Eye Look

When I was looking at mermaid pictures yesterday I came across a picture of the mermaid in the movie splash. I love that movie. I was inspired to base my eye look today from the colors of her tail in the movie.



The colors are very summery, so it seemed perfect to come up with a look. Summer is coming up here shortly. I know kids are starting to finish up school since we have been extra busy at work in the past couple weeks. I wish I could capture my makeup better. I always seem to have these dark shadows in the pictures which I try to lighten. I was in a hurry to get to work, and took some quick pictures. Don't mind my funky hair again. My brush is in the car, and I have been brushing it on the way to work. lol (at a red light of course)



Items Used:
*NYX White Base
*BFTE Soleil
*Inglot 15
*Lime Crime Coral of the Story
*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette (Red Orange)
*BFTE Lava Momma
*UD Liner in Radium
*Inglot 33
*Eye Kandy Cosmetics Glitter in Sour Blast and Spearmint
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*Elf Black Cream Liner
*Maybelline Falsies Mascara







*Primer (UDPP Eden)
*NYX White Base to lid.
*NYX Shadow Stick 24K to inner corner.
*Applied Soleil to inner corner.
*Blended in Inglot 15 Next.
*Then Coral of a Story
*Then BH Cosmetics Red Orange.
*Then Lava Momma to outer corner and blending into crease.
*Applied UD Liner Radium to lower lashline.
*Applied Inglot 33 over.
*Using Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar applied Spearmint and Sourblast to lower lashline.
*Highlighted with Very Vanilla
*Lined eyes with Elf Black Cream liner
*2 Coats of Falsies Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment