Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Man of Steel EOTD



This past weekend was the Annual Phoenix Comicon indowntown phoenix at the convention center. My hubbyand I go every year. We are hoping to one of these days goto the San Diego one. (This one is super hard to get tickets for!!)



I decided for the first day I would wear a Superman look and wear my superman shirt complete with cape. lol I got it for like $8.00 last year at wal-mart of all places. I thought it would be good since the new Superman movie is coming out next week. The sexy Henry Cavill (Count of Monte Cristo, Tudors, Immortals, etc...) is the new "Man of Steel". <3 Haha This makes me think way back to the MSN Chat days and he was actually a contact on my MSN Messenger. He had added me but I could never get up the guts to actually message him. The only thing he had been in at the time was a couple british stuff and the Count of Monte Cristo. I think I made one of his first fan pages. lol 



A couple weeks ago BFTE came out with a new pro color, Shine Bright. It was the color of the week 3 weeks ago and i've yet to see it on the website in the pro colors section. Its a bright sunny yellow with silver shimmer. I thought it would be perfect to use for my superman look. The blue I used didnt show up well in the pictures. Also I should have added a blue to my waterline to complete the look. (I would have used either my Cargo Swimmable Blue or UD Radium) 



Items Used:
*Urban Decay Primer Potion Eden
*NYX Yellow Pencil Liner
*BFTE Shine Bright
*BFTE Electric
*BFTE Meteor Shower
*BFTE Addicted
*BFTE Crystal
*Eye Kandy Cosmetics Liquid Sugar
*Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers Confetti Glitter
*Elf Black Cream Liner

Shine Bright, Addicted, Electric, Meteor Shower, Crystal

Shine Bright, Addicted, Electric, Meteor Shower, Crystal




*Primer (UDPP Eden)
*Apply Cut Crease with Blue Shadow (BFTE Electric)
*Blend with Sparkly Grayish Black Shadow (BFTE Meteor Shower)
*Fill in lid with Yellow Base. (NYX Yellow Pencil Liner)
*Apply Yellow Shadow to Lid. (BFTE Shine Bright)
*Apply Red Shadow to Lower Lashline. (BFTE Addicted)
*Using a Glitter Adhesive (Eye Kandy Cosmetics Liquid Sugar) Apply a line of sparkly glitter (Fantasy Makers Confetti) where the yellow and blue meet. Starting 2/3 of the way in and making it to the outer corner. Fill in the corner with a little more glitter.
*Highlighted with Shiny White Shadow. (BFTE Crystal)
*Apply Black liner. (ELF Black Cream Liner)
*2 Coats of Mascara (Maybelline Falsies)
*You could finish the look applying a Blue Liner to the waterline and using false lashes.



You can find all the colors I used at the BFTE Cosmetics Website. Samples are $2.00 and Full Size are $6.00. Its the same price whether its a pro color or not. A good way to try out their shadows is by ordering the Color of the Week Special. (Full Size COTW and 3 Samples of your Choice)

Notes: I didnt realize Leesha (XSPARKAGE) was at the comicon all weekend. I think I saw her once because I remember thinking to myself, that girl looks like Leesha. I would have totally gotten a pic with her, if I had seen her and realized it was her. She's the reason i'm into all these bright colors and just makeup in general. 

No comments:

Post a Comment