Thursday, December 27, 2012

Purple and Silver EOTD




This look I did for my last minute Christmas Shopping on Saturday. I also was wearing my Hat my hubby got for me. It's Vanity Smurf!! <3 We found it at walmart for $10. I couldnt believe it was of him, my favorite smurf. <3 I dont know why I always loved Vanity, but I always thought he was cute. Maybe its because my Mom always said to me "Vanity, Vanity, Vanity". She said this because I would look in mirrors or at a reflection on something to make sure my hair or face looked ok. lol I wasn't admiring myself. lol


Isn't it cute?? I get compliments on this hat everywere I go. :) I found it at their  site but it says In Stores Only. You can see if it's avalable though at your local store here.


Items Used:*BFTE Sanibel (Pro Color)
*Mon Ennui Tequila Sunrise
*Avon Passionate For Eyes Perfect Tweed Palette


*TBN Shimmers Gold
*TBN Silver Glitter
*UD 24/7 Liner Perversion
*UD 24/7 Liner Ransom
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*The Balm Body Builder Mascara





*Started by using a Eye Primer. (ELF)
*Applied White Base to Lid. (NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk)
*Smoothed out with fingers.
*Applied Sparkly Purplish Pink shade to Lid and lower lashline. (BFTE Sanibel)
*Applied Orange-Gold shade to crease. (Mon Ennui Tequila Sunrise)
*Applied Plum Purple Shade to crease over TS and rounding out to lowerlashline. (Avon Perfect Tweed Palette)
*Blend
*Applied Glitter Glue to Lid. (LA Splash)
*Patted on Silver Glitter. (TBN Silver Glitter)
*Applied a little more Plum Purple and Tequila Sunrise to crease.
*Highlighted with Shimmery Gold Shade. (TBN Shimmers Gold)
*Applied Black Liner. (UD 24/7 Perversion Liner)
*Applied 2 coats of Mascara. (The Balm Body Builder)
*Applied Purple Liner to waterline. (UD 24/7 Ransom Liner)


Hope you like it!! <3





Off-Topic Notes:
So hope everyone got what they wanted for Christmas. I got a External Hard Drive so I can store my Pictures for my blog. :) Which is Awesome!! Also got a Ulta Gift card that I cant wait to use along with some DVDs/Blu Rays (Brave in 3D!!! :D I finally got to watch it and it was super cute. Also my hubby got me a Snorks DVD and Care Bears Original Series Collection set. <3), Fuzzy Pajamas, Money, Hello Kitty Stuff, Makeup Bags, and Candy. With some christmas money so far I bought a snapware storage thingy for some makeup, the Bare Minerals Fresh and Fabulous Set (was on sale for $19 and I had a 20% off coupon on top of that. :D), and a couple of NYX Liners. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment