Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Party Look

Sorry Ive been MIA. I've been so tired from work and havent played with makeup lately. I did a couple looks recently for the work that I need to redo for this blog. Last week I decided to breakout my 120 Palette. I really liked the first gold color I used. These 2 looks are meh but decided to share anyways. I used my gold digger lashes for one of these looks. The NYX Gold Digger Lashes are very full and long. I love them. These are lashes you most likely have to trim to fit your eyes. I seem to have lost one so I took pics with and without the lashes. 



Items Used:
Eyes
*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd edition





*Hello Bombshell Eyeliner Pen
*Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye Mascara
*NYX Gold Digger Lashes

Lips
*NYX Pure Red Matte Lipstick
*Shade C (Green)






*First Applied Primer. (Elf Primer)
*Applied Shade A to lid. (Lighter Gold)
*Applied Shade B to Crease. (Red)
*Applied Shade D and E to lower crease. (Darker Gold Shades)
*Applied Shade C to lower lashline. (Green)
*2 Coats of Mascara (Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye)
*Applied Lashes (NYX Gold Digger Lashes and Revlon Lash Glue)



These pics show what it looks like with or without lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment