Thursday, December 13, 2012

All That Glitters is Gold

This was the 2nd look I did. Its ok I guess. My eyeliner wasnt working with me. I dont know why but my liners arent wanting to apply well lately. I guess it doesnt help that my eyes water a lot. I found that everytime I use the Be a Bombshell Liner I got from one of my recent glam bags that my eye waters a lot and crusts up which is really gross. So I cant recommend this liner to my fellow people with sensitive eyes. 



Items Used:
*BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 2nd Edition




*Be a Bombshell Eyeliner Pen
*The Balm Body Builder Mascara






*First Applied Primer (Elf Shadow Primer)
*Applied Shade A to inner half of lid.
*Applied Shade B to outer half of lid.
*Blended.
*Applied Shade C to crease.
*Applied Shade D to upper crease and rounded down to outer corner of lower lashline.
*Then starting in the inner corner of lower lashline applied Shade A, then B, and then C.
*Lined eyes with Black Liner (Be a Bombshell)
*Applied 2 coats of Mascara (The Balm Body Builder Mascara)



This shows this look next to my Christmas Party Look. Changed my lips to NYX Pure Red with NYX Razzle Dazzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment