Friday, December 21, 2012

The Little Mermaid - Ariel Inspired Look



Every girl seems to identify with or had a favorite Disney Princess growing up. Ariel was my favorite.

The first movie I remember going to see in the movie theater was this movie. I fell in love with it the first time I saw it. This movie also had some of the best disney songs (Part of Your World, Under the Sea, Kiss the Girl). I consider The Little Mermaid to be my favorite movie of all time, so its of no surprise that Ariel is my favorite.

I remember swimming around in the pool dreaming I was a singing mermaid. haha

Apparently as well when I was a child I liked to go exploring like she did. When I was 2 or 3 I just walked right out of the house and my parents had to call the MPs (military police - dad was in the air force) to find me. I also remember they got this stretch cord thingy that attached to my wrist and one of theirs because when we would goto the store I would just run away. When I was 5/6 I even walked to school with my cat in my backpack. I also loved music and was always singing. My family would probably say I'm a little stubborn as well. So even though Im not a redhead, I still identify myself more with her. 

Anyways... I recently got some new shadows and found they would be good shades for an Ariel eye look. Its been cold here lately but still really sunny though. The color kept getting washed out in my pics. I tried taking pics inside and out. I have the worst lighting in my apt. My hubby has a light kit but its too much work to set up for a  makeup look. Also really dont have a lot of room for it. 



Items Used
Eyes:
*Mon Ennui Cupcake
*Mon Ennui Tequila Sunrise
*Mon Ennui Hyperbole Blue
*Mon Ennui Tardis
*BFTE Swift
*BFTE Orionis
*TBN Shimmers Gold
*TBN Rock Star Glitter
*UD 24/7 Liner Radium
*NYX Aqua Luxe Liquid Liner in Glam Lagoon
*Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye Mascara
Lips:
*BFTE Bit Me Lip Stain
*NYX Aqua Luxe Lipstick in Razzle Dazzle
*TBN Shimmers Gold















*Applied Primer (ElF)
*Applied white Base to Lid and blended out. (NYX Milk)
*Applied Pink shade to inner half of the lid. (Mon Ennui Cupcake)
*Applied Pinky Orange shade to outer half of lid. (Mon Ennui Tequila Sunrise)
*Blended.
*Applied Purple shade to crease. (BFTE Swift)
*Applied Glitter Glue to Pinky Orange (LA Splash)
*Applied Orange-Gold glitter over it. (TBN Rock Star)
*Applied Gold Sparkle Shadow to middle of lid. (TBN Shimmers Gold)
*Lined bottom lashline with UD Liner Radium.
*Starting in the inner corner applied BFTE Orionis, Mon Ennui Tardis, and then Mon Ennui Hyperbole Blue.
*Lined eye with sea green eye liner. (NYX Glam Lagoon)
*Highlighted Browbone with White Gold shadow. (TBN Shimmers Gold)
*2 coats of Mascara (Maybelline Colossal Cat Eye)

No comments:

Post a Comment