Thursday, March 1, 2012

China Glaze Nail Wheel

I decided to get some nail wheels off ebay. I am getting quite collection and i keep thinking im buying the same colors or similar colors to what i already have. Now I can see what the colors actually look like and also will come in handy when picking out a color to wear. I bought 3 sets of 5 nail wheels from ebay for $6 and change. I got a total of 15 nail wheels and each has 18 nails to swatch(270 nails total). I've swatched all my polishes except my color club which i will do tomorrow. First up is my China Glazes. I had just enough to fill up 1 wheel.

1. Polar  Ice over Liquid Leather

2. Some Like It Haute (Eye Candy Collection)

3. Cross Iron 360 (Haunting - Halloween 2011)

4. Shocking Pink

5. Hyper Haute (Tronica)

6. Flying Dragon (Ink)

7. Senorita Bonita (Island Escape)

8. Virtual Violet (Tronica)

9. Techno Teal(Tronica)

10. Sexy in the City (Sexy Sport)

11. For Audrey

12. Emerald Fitzgerald (Vintage Vixen)

13. Paper Chasing (Kicks)

14. Peace on Earth ('Tis the Season to Be Naughty and Nice '10)

15. It's Alive (Haunting - Halloween 2011)

16. Passion (Romantique)

17. Liquid Leather

18. Polar Ice (Glitters and Cremes)

The only china glaze i didnt swatch was Ghoulish Glow. My 3 crackle ones are on my crackle nail wheel. If you see any you would like me to swatch on my fingers and show you the bottle let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment