Friday, March 30, 2012

Eyes Lips Face FOTD - Oil Paint FOTD

I was going to see a advanced screening of intruders with my hubby on tuesday and decided to do my eye make up. I had recently saw a post on Bows and Curtseys, and was inspired to do this look. Btw the movie was with Clive Owen and it was good we just dont know what the ending is. All of a sudden the lights came on and a guy came to the front telling us they didnt send them a finished movie and had free movie passes for all of us. I did get a treat afterwards!!

MM Mint Chocolate Chip and Carmel Brownie Gelato <3 I totally recommend going into the Gelato Spot in Scottsdale. Its incredibly delicious.

*NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil

*ELF Classic Palette

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen

*Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara


the colors look better in the blurry pic. I couldnt capture the way it actually looked :/



No comments:

Post a Comment