Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Youtube videos?? Topic Suggestions?? Products you want reviewed?? etc..

My hubby has suggested me to do make up tutorials for youtube but i dont even know how you set up the camera so that its exactly on your eye and how you even see what you are doing lol Maybe im sounding dumb but i dried recording with my digital cam before a tutorial and it was all over the place. Didnt exactly pan out for me. Anybody have any tips or suggestions?? Also my pics ive been using the macro setting but upclose pics of my eyes are always blurry or washed out. I know i have horrible lighting in my apt. I might have to break out my hubby's light kit for his photography. Too bad he wont let me touch his expensive pentax camera :(

 

Also is there any series you guys would like to see?? certain products being reviewed?? any certain topics?? let me know in the comments!! thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment