Monday, March 26, 2012

Coastal Scents - Golden Clover FOTD

Was just sitting at home while my hubby was sleeping. He had toldme before he fell asleep for a nap his parents ask us to goto dinner and they would be calling back with the details. Since i hadnt really done my make up all week i decided to do my eyes.  I saw my coastal scents palette and opened it up and starting swatching colors on the back of my hand. A really pretty shamrock green stood out to me along with a shiny goldish brown color next to it(my palette fell one day awhile ago and majority of the shadows fell out :( so now they arent in order. i need to buy a new one.)  So heres the look i came up with.

The green photographed lighter then what it was :(

Items Used:

Eyes:

*Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Palette, Ultra Shimmer - Shamrock green and 2 goldish browns

*NYX Milk

*La Splash Glitter Splash in Sparkling Canary

*Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner Pen

*Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara

Face:

*Rimmel Lasting Finish

*MAC Hello Kitty Tippy Blush

Lips:

*Jordana Lip Out Loud! Super Shiny Gloss in ASAP($1.99 at walgreens)



*First i applied elf primer.

*Then NYX Milk on lid and smoothed it out.

*Next I patted on the shamrock green onto my lid.

*Then applied the lighter of the 2 browns to my crease.

*Next i applied the darker color to my outer crease and underneath my lower lashline.

*Applied Sparkling Canary to my lid over the green.

*Next i lined my eyes with Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eye Pen top and bottom.

*Applied Avon Glimmersticks Diamond Eye liner in Emerald Glow to my waterline.

*Applied Mascara.

Coastal Scents 88 Eye Shadow Palette, Ultra Shimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment