Friday, March 30, 2012

Coastal Scents - Superman Look

So the avengers movie is coming out soon and i was thinking about doing an avengers series.. I just ordered some makeup that i could totally use for those. I know the avengers is a marvel comic and superman is a DC. But was just testing out a look. People at work totally noticed my make up today. Though Justin said i had too much make up on haha oh well..

*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

*Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette

*Beauty From the Earth Mineral shadow in Lemon

*Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Pen

*Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara


*First applied Milk.

*Next I applied the blue shadow to my lid.

*then applied the red into the crease and rounded to the lower lashes.

*i then took the purple and applied it to the lower part of my crease.

*wet my brush and applied lemon to the inner corner.

*lined my eyes with the master precise liquid eye pen.

*then mascara




Don't Forget to Subscribe!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment