Monday, January 27, 2014

Simple Valentine's Day Look - Peaches n Cream

I got BFTE Faith from my Cyber Monday BFTE Grab Bag. I've been obsessed with it lately and wear it almost everyday. I decided to do an easy vday look using it. I think I might wear this when I goto the chocolate festival in a couple weeks. :)
Products Used:
*MAC Expensive Pink
*BFTE Faith
*Darling Girl Cosmetics Rainbow Brite
*BFTE Hollywood Secrets
* Inglot 82
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*Salty Cosmetics Glamazoid
*E.L.F. Black Liquid Liner
*Benefit They're Real Mascara

*Apply Primer. (Urban Decay Greed)
*Applied Expensive Pink to Lid
*Patted Rainbow Brite on top.
*Applied Faith to the Crease
*Applied Hollywood Secrets to lower lashline.
*Blended Inglot 82 onto the lower lashline.
*Added Glamazoid as an inner highlight.
*Dusted Very Vanilla onto the brow bone.
*Applied a wing line with Elf Liquid Liner
*2 coats of They're Real Mascara
*Black Pencil liner to waterline.


No comments:

Post a Comment