Friday, January 17, 2014

BFTE Wearable Neutral Eye Look - Indian Summer


I decided to use some of my BFTE colors I haven't used before. I've had 2 of these for almost a year. BFTE Faith was in my cyber monday bag. (I need to post what I got in that bag.) BFTE is closing up shop though. :( She said she doesn't know if she will reopen at some point in time or if she os going to sell the company. Last day to order is January 31st.

Items Used:
*BFTE Canyon
*BFTE Dusty Rose
*BFTE Chai
*BFTE Faith
*BFTE Bubbly
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*Elf Liquid Black Liner
*Benefit They're Real Mascara

*Primer
*Applied Canyon to lid.
*Applied Dusty Rose to outer 2/3rds of lid.
*Blended
*Applied Chai to crease.
*Applied Faith to lower lashline.
*Applied an inner highlight with Bubbly.
*Applied Very Vanilla to Brow Bone.
*Wing liner with Elf Liquid Liner
*2 coats of Benefit They're Real Mascara
*Applied a black liner to waterline

I was super tired when I did this look on tuesday. I haven't been sleeping very well. :/ So sorry about my scary face pics. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment