Friday, January 17, 2014

Ipsy December Bag Makeup Look


I decided to make a separate post for the makeup look I did using the products from the December Bag. I quickly did this look after i unpacked and took pics for the bag.

Products Used:
*Pop Beauty Smokin' Hot Trio
*Be a Bombshell Girl Crush
*NYX Round Lipstick Celine
*Elf Liquid Black Liner
*Benefit Real Lashes Mascara



*Started with Primer.
*Applied silver shade to lid and inner tearduct.
*Applied the gray to the crease.
*Then blended in the black to the crease.
*Smudged gray on to lower lashline.
*Wing liner with Elf Liquid Liner.
*Applied Benefit They're Real Mascara to lashes.
*Filled in waterline with Cover Girl Last Blast Pencil Liner


I tried out different lip shades for this look. This one is the EM Michelle Phan Sheer Lipstick in Showstopper. (November 2013 Glam Bag)

I used the Mirenesse Lip Bomb #2. (November 2012 Bag)

No comments:

Post a Comment