Monday, January 27, 2014

Maybelline Color Show Street Art - Wild at Heart

I was just perusing the makeup aisle at Wally World yesterday and happened to see the Street Art collection from Maybelline. They were out of the pink one but i liked the look of the red one "Wild At Heart".

Its a clear base with red bar glitter, black and red hexagon glitter, and tiny black speckled glitter.

I found when applying it that it can be a litte chunky. It works better as a glitter top coat then wearing it alone. The look reminded me of marble countertops or tiles. I really like the look of it though.

I decided to try it over some colors. I decided to do a quick Easter Egg Look.

I like it over Zoya Blu and Haute Nails Pink Panther(this didn't come with a name on the bottle) the most.

I used the Color Club Top coat and it dried really fast.

Heres a more close up picture.

Thoughts on Polish: I actually really liked this polish. You only need one coat when you use it as a glitter top coat. I found it hard to layer using it alone. It would come out really chunky and I didn't like it at all.
Price: $2.95 at Wal-mart
Size: 0.23 oz/7 mL

No comments:

Post a Comment