Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Day Look #2 - Be Mine

I've been trying out some of my eye kandy glitters (sprinkles) that my hubby got me at the recent salon/beauty show who he worked at in Long Beach for work. I need to go through my swatch pictures and post them. I actually have quite a few swatch pictures from differet brands that i still need to post. One of the brands i've been using a lot lately including in this look, Impulse Cosmetics. I wore this look to my friend's going away dinner. I got quite a few compliments on it. It also matched my new Thor shirt I was wearing. :)

Items Used:
*Impulse Cosmetics Damsel
*Impulse Cosmetics Poison Apple
*Impulse Cosmetics Penny Serenade
*BFTE Starstruck
*BFTE Midnight Kisses
*BFTE Spider Venom
*Eye Kandy Tiny Tart
*Elf Black Cream Liner
*Benefit They're Real Mascara

*Primer (UD Greed)
*Placed piece of tape diagonal starting from outer corner, up towards brow bone.
*Applied IC Damsel to crease.
*Blended in IC Poison Apple to crease.
*Then blended in IC Penny Serenade.
*Applied Elf Primer to lid to clean it up some.
*Applied a L.A. Colors Purple Shadow Pencil to lid.
*Patted on DGC Glitter Glue to my lid so my next color can stick to it.
*Patted on BFTE Starstruck to lid.
*Applied some more glitter glue.
*Patted on EK Tiny Tart.
*Applied BFTE Midnight Kisses to lower lashline, and then applying Spider Venom on top of it.
*Inner highlighted with BFTE Crystal and S.C. Glamazoid
*Lined eyes with black liner. (ELF Cream Liner)
*2 Coats of Mascara (Benefit They're Real)
*Brushed on BFTE Very Vanilla to Brow Bone



This next picture i took before quickly filling in my eyebrow. I filled it in though on gimp.. You can see the blended crease colors better in this picture..

I applied the pink blush from the UD Shattered Face Palette to my cheeks. Then I applied a pink Rimmel lipstick to my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment