Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine's Day Look #3: SweetHearts

This was a look I wore a few times last week to work. I decided to try out my new pink glitter from Eye Kandy Cosmetics (Cotton Candy). When I was going through the pictures I saw my glitter application wasn't that awesome.. lol Oh well.. I didn't use the EK glitter glue but the Voss Glitter Glue. I have tried this with a few more glitters, and have found I prefer my Darling Girl Cosmetics Glitter Glue.

Items Used:
*IC Damsel
*DG Obviously a Wig
*BFTE Midnight Kisses
*BFTE Glistening
*Eye Kandy Cotton Candy
*Violet Voss Fair
*Elf Black Liquid Liner
*Benefit They're Real Mascara

*Primer
*Applied IC Damsel to lid.
*Applied DG Obviously a Wig to Crease.
*Blended Midnight Kisses into Crease.
*Patted on Violet Voss Glitter Glue to Lid.
*Dabbed on EK Cotton Candy.
*Applied more glitter glue to lower lashline.
*Applied Violet Voss Fair to lower lashline.
*Applied Glistening as a inner highlight.
*Lined eyes with black liquid liner.
*2 coats of Mascara.
*Swept Very Vanilla onto browbone. 



I don't remember what lip product i use.. My blush is MAC Tippy.

No comments:

Post a Comment