Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Purple Smoke

I did a quick smokey purple look on Monday before I went out shopping. My work every few months gives us a double discount. Us Ross workers go crazy during this time. Ive actually was only looking for work clothes, but I did get me a cute Hello Kitty Bag!! This wasnt applied perfectly since I was in a hurry. Did my whole face and eye makeup in like 20 minutes. Then I quickly snapped some pics and only had a few that came out.

I used some BFTE colors again. Ive been neglecting my body needs lately and using my BFTE colors. They have such a wide selection of colors from matte to shimmer to satin to duo chromes and every color you could probably think of. Every week they have a color of the week. For $6.00 ($10 after shipping)you get a full size of COTW and then you get to choose 3 samples of your choice (each sample is regularly $2.00). Ive been liking the COTWs lately so I keep purchasing.



Items Used:
*BFTE Tinker
*BFTE Aphrodite
*BFTE Midnight Kisses
*BFTE Meteor Shower
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*UD Tornado (Glinda Palette)
*UD Aura - Light Lavender (Glinda Palette)
*UD 24/7 Liner Rock Star
*NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
*Elf Liquid Liner
*Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara




*Applied Primer. (Mon Ennui Prime Time)
*Applied NYX Milk to lid and blended out with fingers.
*Applied Tinker to inner 1/3 of lid.
*To lighten it a bit, I applied UD Aura over.
*Applied Aphrodite to mid lid.
*Blend
*Apply Midnight Kisses to outer 1/3 of lid.
*Blend
*Blend Meteor shower into midnight kisses and up into crease.
*Applied Very Vanilla as a Highlight.
*Applied Rockstar liner to lower lashline.
*Applied UD Tornado over liner.
*Applied Elf Black Liquid Liner.
*2 coats of Mascara

No comments:

Post a Comment