Friday, March 15, 2013

St Patty's Day Look




Last week the color of the week for BFTE was 1939 (sparkly dark green). I decided to order  and picked out some other greens and a gold for my sample colors so I could do a St. Patty's day look. I've been digging green looks lately. This is like my 4th posting of a green look in a month.



My look reminds me of carmel apples for some reason. That sounds yummy and are the right colors for St. Patty's Day.

 

Items Used:
*BFTE Envy
*BFTE Lavish
*BFTE 1939
*BFTE Dragonslayer
*BFTE Mermaid
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*UD 24/7 Liner Junkie
*NYX Glam 24K Shadow Stick
*Eye Kandy Cosmetics Sour Apple Glitter
*Elf Liquid Liner
*Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Mascara








*Eye Primer
*Drew a cut crease with UD Junkie Liner
*Blended
*Filled in lid with NYX Milk using a brush.
*Applied Envy to inner half of lid.
*Blended in Lavish to outer half of lid.
*Applied 1939 to crease.
*Blended Dragonslayer into crease.
*Applied mermaid as a inner corner highlight. 
*Applied UD Liner Junkie to lower lashline and to the outer corner of lid below crease.
*Applied 1939 to lower lashline.
*Applied Sour Apple Glitter over Junkie on the lid.
*Highlighted with Very Vanilla.
*Applied 24K Shadow stick to waterline.
*Applied Black liner.
*2 coats of Mascara
*Finished look with Poppy Love Blush by Sally Hansen  to cheeks and Shiro Why Not Zoidberg/Mirenesse Lip Bomb to Lips.



My cute mustache earrings my hubby got me. <3



You can't do a St. Patty's Look without a Kiss Me Picture. ;)



i'm like a 1/4 Irish. haha 



Heres my look from last year...

No comments:

Post a Comment