Saturday, April 6, 2013

BFTE Cosmetics Swatches Part 1 - Blues/Greens/Teals

Almost every week now I have been ordering the color of the week. For $6.00 you get a Full size of the COTW and 3 samples of your choice. I've accumulated quite a few colors lately. I also have had other colors I gotten in the last couple years that I never posted either. So I decided to swatch them a couple weeks ago.

Sour - The Color of the week 4/5/13-4/11/13 

I've been using mainly my beauty from the earth colors lately. Ive been neglecting my TBN shadows. I have used my UD Liners though a lot too. I need to get some of the new ones. 

Blues/Teals


Blueberry: A very vibrant blue with medium sheen. (I've had it awhile that the name has worn off the jar.)





Blue Bayou: A bright, rich turquoise blue with a satin finish.




Caribbean: Teal with shimmer.




Cornflower:  light velvet baby blue




Pizazz: I got this color instead of a baggy sample back in feb. but cant find it on the website.




Spoiled (discontinued)




Tickle Me
Deep, teal-green with coordinating glimmers.




Vega (Pro Color): Dark Navy with multicolor sparkles.





Greens

1939: Dark green with black undertones and green sparkles.




Envy: Yellow green with gold reflects.




Grassy: Matte Green




Green Apple: Bright shimmery grass green with lighter green shimmer.




Hocus Pocus (discontinued): shimmery mossy forest green




Lavish: Green-Yellow with medium sheen.




Menace: Matte Pale Green




Orionis (Pro Colors): Yellow Green with yellow shimmer.




Poison Ivy (Pro Color): Olive Green with gold shimmer.




 Secret Garden: Olive green with bronze undertones and golden glimmers.




Continue on to Part 2: Pinks/Purples/Reds

No comments:

Post a Comment