Friday, March 15, 2013

BFTE Mermaid (Duochrome)

Autumn at the Daily Glamour was having a contest to win some BFTE Cosmetics and you won by being the first person to name all 3 products she was wearing in her eye look. I got 2 of them on my first try. I didnt realize she had said it was between me and another girl to guess the remaining one. I was off playing with makeup during the time. It ended up being Mermaid from BFTE. I hadn't used my sample in forever so I decided to do a quick look the next day using it. 

I remember first seeing this color in a video from Xsparkage and knew I had to have it. Im hoping one of these days they will put a duochrome for the color of the week because I would like to have this one fullsize (as well as whisper). Its a shiny paleish yellow with a green a duochrome.




Applied Dry with Fingertip, NYX Milk, and UD Liner Zero



Items Used:
*BFTE Mermaid
*BFTE Dragonslayer
*BFTE Meteor Shower
*BFTE Poison Ivy
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*UD 24/7 Liner Zero
*Elf Black Cream Liner
*Maybelline Illegal Length Mascara





*Applied Eye Primer
*Applied UD Liner Zero to Lid, smooth out a little with fingers.
*Patted on some Mermaid and blended in with black to bring the green out.
*Applied Meteor Shower into crease and outer edge of Mermaid.
*Blended Poison Ivy in with Meteor Shower.
*Applied UD Liner in Junkie to lower lashline.
*Applied Poison Ivy over Junkie.
*Applied Dragonslayer into inner corner of lid.
*Patted and blended Mermaid on top to lighten.
*Highlighted with Very Vanilla.
*Applied UD Zero to waterline.
*Applied Black Liner.
*2 Coats of Mascara



My hubby ordered me 2 mustache earrings. I dont really care for facial hair like mustaches, goatees, and beards. But I do think the mustache thing is cute!! My friend from High School and the rest of her family must love that they can now find mustache things. They were obsessed with it before this craze for years. Her dad has a mustache that is similar. I think I might have maybe only seen him once without the mustache. Met them in Germany back in 1997 when we moved there. My dad was stationed at a base there. 



I like the 2nd pair more which I will be posting in my St Patty's Day Look Post. I believe he bought this for me off of ebay. If you would like to purchase Mermaid you can find it at the BFTE Cosmetics website. Its $6.50 for a Full Size and $2.00 for Sample. They always have a color of the week that is full size with 3 samples of your choosing for $6.00. So you could also go that way and choose mermaid for one of your 3 samples. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment