Friday, November 30, 2012

Princess Lolly Inspired Eye Look





I decided to enter my first makeup contest. The theme is candy. I originally tried doing a gumdrop look but didnt turn out very good. When I was looking for pictures of gum drops I had came across this picture of Princess Lolly. So I decided to test out some artistic skills, to see if I could draw her on my eye. This was extremely hard to do. My eyeliner pen wasn't wanting to work to draw. I went through a lot of q tips and wasnt til i took pics I saw i had left remnants of trying to clean the look up. Oh well, I at least tried. This isnt something I normally do, and I think it came out ok for being my first time, and I only did this look once. I had to alter the dress some once i started taking pics because it looked funky.



So I had to fix it and I dont know what I was thinking about some of the glitter.



Items Used:
*Jordana Fabuliner (to draw her outline)
*BFTE Lemon (Dress, Shoes, and Crown)
* BFTE Very Vanilla (Her skin)
*Shiro Cosmetics Hero of Ages, BFTE Tangerine, TBN Chaos (Lollipops on dress and Crown)
*UD 24/7 Liners in Woodstock and Ransom (Hair and lips - also Radium)
*Glitters: LA Splash Canary, TBN Spirited, NYX Purple, TBN Orchid, TBN Superstar, TBN Rave, TBN Ballroom, TBN Brick Red, and LA Splash Gaudy.







I know it looks like a hot mess.. But oh well, I at least tried doing something different. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment