Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Once Upon a Time - Regina Inspired



So I was updating my makeup looks album on my fb page and came across this look I did a couple months ago. I realized I never did a post for it. I must have not liked it very much. lol I think my eye kept watering as usual and I think I might have not liked how high up my crease make up went. Anyways.. I decided I would post it anyways. :) Now if I can remember everything I used. 



Items Used:
*Shiro Cosmetics Princess (Zelda)
*Shiro Cosmetics For Generations
*Shiro Cosmetics Badger
*Shiro Cosmetics Pumpkin King
*Shiro Cosmetics Dark Sacrifice
*Shiro Cosmetics Heart Attack and Shinigami (Lips)





*Primer
*Zelda(inner) and For Generations(outer) on Lid.
*Applied Pumpkin King into crease.
*Then Applied Badger to crease to Darken.
*Blended Dark Sacrifice into the top of the crease
*Zelda and Badger smudged onto lower lashline.
*Lined eyes with Black Eyeliner Pen
*2 coats of Mascara



*Applied Lip Balm to Lips.
*Applied Shinigami First
*Then Heart Attack. 
*Blended with my finger and pressing lips together.



Let Me Know What You Think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment