Monday, September 2, 2013

Saturday EOTD - Friendship is Magic



I recently discovered 2 brands during the past month, Darling Girl Cosmetics and Impulse Cosmetics. I've already have made 3 small orders to DG and about to make a 2nd to IC. DG has a lot of duochrome shadows and blushes to choose from. You can order samples, petit jars, or full size jar. They also have an option to make a wishlist. I  found so many colors i like that my wishlist has 11 pages. Impulse cosmetics has duo chrome shadows, glitters, and their most popular item is their matte lipsticks. Im going to try the lipsticks out next.



One of the main colors I used fits the name of this look being that its called "My Little Pony".  One of my favorite toys from my childhood was of course My Little Ponys. The new generation comes nowhere close to being as good as the original from the 80s. I even remember watching the cartoon My Little Pony Tales. I remember even having a purple mlp stuffed animal that had brushable hair. Yes, I was an 80s/90s kid. :)



I found a picture through google of the stuffed animal one i had. :) This one still has such pretty hair!



Of course I had to rock my MLP shirt while wearing this look. I found this top at DD's Discount for $3.99!! I couldnt believe how cheap it was since its a mlp official licensed shirt. I of course had to buy it. :)



Items Used:
*DG My Little Pony
*DG Basket Case
*DG The Count (from the upcoming Oh the Horror Collection)
*DG No Sign of Life
*DG Unicorn
*IC Penny Serenade
*IC Seduce Me
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*Inglot #77 Eye Liner
*Maybelline Rocket Mascara
*DG Obviously a Wig and Jordana ASAP on Lips






*Primer (UD Eden)
*Blend white base onto lid with fingers. (NYX JEP Milk)
*Apply MLP and Basket Case to Lid.
*With an angled eyeliner brush draw a line in the crease using The Count.
 *Then with a small dome crease brush blend Penny Serenade into the crease.
*Using the same brush blend Seduce me into the top of the crease.
*Apply more MLP to lid.
*Apply a teal eyeliner to lower lashline. (UD Flipside)
*Apply No Sign of Life to lower lashline.
*Apply Unicorn as a inner corner highlight. (i love this sparkly shade!!)
*Highlight browbone with Very Vanilla.
*Line upper lashline and waterline with Black Gel Liner. (Inglot 77)
*2 Coats of Mascara (Maybelline Rocket)


Heres an upclose pic of my lips. I love this color as a lip color. <3 Its a magenta pink with a bluish purple duochrome. The Jordana ASAP gives it a pink sparkle. :) You can pick that gloss up from Walgreens for $1.99.


I also took a picure of my shirt. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment