Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wearable Vampire-esque Look

I wanted to do a look using my Hot Rocks Shadow from DGC. Is a grayish taupe color with a rusty red duochrome. The colors make me think of vampire eye looks I've seen. I always see brown, red, black, beige colors used in them. I think a lot of the twilight inspired ones had more neutral colors

Items Used:
*DGC Hot Rocks
*DGC Bronze Dawn
*DGC Dark Crystal
*BFTE Crystal
*BFTE Guilty Pleasures
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*Inglot #77 Gel Liner
*Maybelline Rocket Mascara



*Primer
*NYX Milk on Lid
*Draw a cut crease UD Liner Whiskey
*Blend out some.
*Pat on DGC Glitter Glue onto lid.
*Apply DGC Hot Rocks to Lid.
*Blend DGC Bronze Dawn into Crease.
*With an angled liner brush apply dark crystal to crease.
*Then blend with a blending brush.
*Apply BFTE Guilty Pleasures to lower lashline.
*Apply BFTE Crystal as an inner corner highlight.
*Apply BFTE Very Vanilla to brow bone.
*Line eyes and waterline with Inglot 77
*2 Coats of Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment