Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween 2013 - Despicable Me Minion Part 2. Makeup and Costume


I bought my costume at Spirit Halloween. But MACBARBIE07 shows you how to make your own. I posted the video in my Part 1 post. 

The costume came with stockings but i opted for leggings. The costume was a tiny bit shorter then I liked, so thats why i chose leggings. 

I redid my makeup for this post and i think it looked better the first time..

Items Used:
*NYX Milk
*BFTE Lemon
*The Body Needs Aspen Gold
*Elf Liquid Liner
*UD 24/7 Liner in Radium
*Elizabeth Mott Volumizing Mascara

*Primer (UD Greed)
*Apply White Base to Lid. (NYX Milk)
*Apply Bright Yellow to Lid. (BFTE Lemon. The night of the party I also used the neon yellow shade from sleek acid palette.)
*Apply greenish gold to the crease and blend into outer corner of lid. (TBN Aspen Gold)
*Apply Yellow and Gold to lower lashline.
*Line eyes with Black Eyeliner. (ELF Liquid Liner)
*Apply Bright Blue to Waterline. (UD 24/7 Liner Radium)
*Highlight with a white or flesh color shade.  (BFTE Very Vanilla)
*2 Coats of Mascara (Elizabeth Mott Volumizing Mascara)

No comments:

Post a Comment