Saturday, August 10, 2013

When Sparkles Fly - EOTD

I did this look a couple weeks ago. I think this could maybe be a look to go out clubbing or something. It's very shiny. :) I couldnt come up with a clever name for this. My friend at work said it reminded her of the clouds on a cover for He-man or She-ra.  My eyebrows are yikes. I finally found my tweezers tonight when I was cleaning house.


Items Used:
*BFTE Lava Momma
*BFTE Sugarplum
 *BFTE Peacock
*BFTE Meteor Shower
*Mon Ennui Hyponostatic
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*Inglot Gel Liner 77
*Maybelline Falsies Mascara

with Flash
Without Flash

*Primer
*Apply a cut crease with UD Zero Liner
*Fill in lid with NYX Milk
*Apply BFTE Lava Momma to inner third of lid.
*Apply BFTE Sugarplum to middle of lid.
*Apply BFTE Peacock to outer third of lid.
*Apply BFTE Meteor Shower to crease.
*Using Mixing Medium I applied Mon Ennui Hypnostatic to lower lashline.
*Lined eyes with Inglot Gel Liner #77.
*Highlighted with BFTE Very Vanilla
*2 Coats of Mascara.



No comments:

Post a Comment