Monday, July 29, 2013

Mon Ennui - Easy Summer Date Night Makeup

I found I had been neglecting my Mon Ennui shadows. I decided to wear some when I went bowling with my hubby saturday night with some of our friends. I was swatching them and forgot  how pretty the snitch
shadow was.




These are the shadows I used.


Items Used:
*Mon Ennui Cupcake Addict
*Mon Ennui Fairytale
*Mon Ennui Illusionista
*Mon Ennui Snitch
*Dollipop Diamond Dust
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*Inglot Black Liner
*Eye Kandy Dubble Bubble
*Eye Kandy Ginger Snap
*Maybelline Mascara






*Primer (UDPP Eden)
*Apply Mon Ennui Cupcake to lid.
*Apply Mon Ennui Illusionista to crease.
*Blend Mon Ennui Snitch into crease.
*Pat Mon Ennui Fairytale onto lid.
*Apply bronze liner to lower lashline.
*Using BFTE Mix and Fix applied Eye Kandy Ginger snap to lowerlashline.
*Then applied Eye Kandy Dubble Bubble to lower lashline.
*Inner Highlight with Dollipop Diamond Dust.
*Highlighted brow bone with BFTE Very Vanilla
*Applied Inglot Black Liner.
*UD 24/7 Liner Zero to waterline.
*2 Coats of Mascara


No comments:

Post a Comment