Sunday, February 10, 2013

Spring Greens

I kept seeing the matte looks of the Daily Glamour. I saw a. green and yellow I liked. I realized I had 2 of them but my yellow I couldnt get to apply right, so ended up using a non matte yellow. :( I also watched her video about eyebrows.. So I was trying to use the tutorial.. I guess it came out ok...



Items Used:
*NYX White Shadow Base
*BFTE Button Up
*BFTE Okul
*BFTE Menace
*BFTE Poison Ivy
*BFTE Very Vanilla
*Urban Decay 24/7 Liner Junkie
*Eye Kandy Kosmetics Spearmint
*Elf Liquid Liner Black
*Bare Minerals Flawless Defintion Volumizing Mascara



When I was going through the pics I saw my lid had some how gotten black speckles on it. :/







*Applied primer. (Elf Primer)
*Applied white base from lid to brow, blending out with fingers. (NYX White Shadow Base)
*Applied a black cut crease with Black Liner Pencil. (UD Zero)
*Applied yellow matte shade to inner half of lid. (BFTE Buttoned Up)
*Applied matte spring green to outer half of lid. (BFTE Menace)
*Applied yellow shade over matte yellow and blended with the green. (BFTE Okul)
*Applied sparkly forest green to crease. (BFTE Poison Ivy)
*Applied green liner to lower lashline. (UD Junkie)
*Applied glitter adhesive over liner. (Eye Kandy Liquid Sugar)
*Applied green glitter to lower lashline. (Eye Kandy Spearmint)
*Applied a matte highlight shadow to browbone. (BFTE Very Vanilla)
*Applied Black Liner to waterline. (UD Perversion)
*2 Coats of Mascara (Bare Minerals Flawless Definition Volumizing Mascara)



No comments:

Post a Comment